Feb 11 - Wood Radio's Day of Hope
All Day Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuad aporttitor tincidunt sollicitudin.
March 10 - Open Door Open Heart
10am – 12pm Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuad aporttitor tincidunt
HOW WE HELP
We have helped thousands of people successfully get State IDs. We do not issue identification, only the Michigan Secretary of State can issue an ID.
Our Life Enrichment Center provides time and space for self-care and basic hygiene needs. Take a shower, get a haircut, wash laundry, and more.
Our Patron Advocates will partner with you and help make connections to jobs, housing, and other area services.
Open Door Women’s Center
The Women’s Center provides a safe haven for women in crisis during the overnight hours. 40-80 women stay in our building each night. Women must be 18 years of age or older.
Our new next-door store, Thrift on Div, is a beautiful storefront full of affordable clothing and accessories.
Open Door Bakery
Open Door Bakery gives women currently or previously staying in the Open Door Shelter a chance to give back by using their talents to serve the community through baking.
We believe that everyone deserves dignity and respect.
No one needs to face homelessness alone.
- A safe place to sleep for women in crisis
- Balanced meals to order in a welcoming community center
- Hygiene services to shower, wash clothing, and get a haircut
- An ID program to attain State IDs necessary for jobs and housing
- Patron Advocates to work one-on-one in identifying and overcoming unique barriers to gaining jobs and housing
- An opportunity to learn new skills and gain experience, like Dégagé’s cookie business and thrift store, employing and equipping individuals for a successful future in the workforce